Monday 12 April 2010

Blog swapping!

I've had 2 lovely blog mentions this week, so I thought it was only fair to return the favour!
The first is by a lovely lady who is one of my twitter followers, Carolines Cake Company - a local (as in just down the road!) bakery who's cakes look fabulous! Read what she's says about Button Moon here: http://carolinescakecompany.blogspot.com/



I love seeing what cake companies can create, as I think it is a secret dream of mine to run one myself. Along with a couple of friends, I run a monthly cake stall at a local vintage fair, where we sell cupcakes and other tasty treats, all served on vintage china cake stands! I love doing it - check us out in all our 50s housewife finery!

The other post is an interview I did for the amazing Rachel Simpson Shoes, who make incredible vintage style footwear, and are also locally based. It's so nice to discover local wedding suppliers as I can start to put faces to names!
Cheers ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment